posted by Anthony SchaeferCategories: Breakfast
Ingredients1 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
1 cup uncooked steel-cut oats
3 Tbsp. ground flaxseed with blueberry
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup dry roasted almonds
1/3 cup honey
2 Tbsp. brown sugar (essentially sweet, sweet glue)
1/3 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla (or rum, because why the hell not?)
Directions1) First, mix all the dry ingredients together.
2) Then put the wet ingredients together in a pot on the stove.
3) Melt the wet stuff together so itís blended, but donít boil it.
4) Mix all the ingredients together evenly.
5) Put the wet-dry stuff in a greased baking pan and spread it out evenly.
6) Cover and let it cool for 45 minutes. Cut the cooled mixture into any size bars you want. Please login to comment and rate.