posted by Anthony SchaeferCategories: Side Dishes
Ingredients4 large zucchini
2 large yellow squash
2 teaspoons Garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
Olive oil – In an oil sprayer
1/8 cup parmesan cheese
Directions1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Chop your squash into large, chunky slices about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thickness.
3) Spray a cookie sheet with a light coat of olive oil.
4) Line up your squash slices scrunched together. Don’t worry about leaving any space between them. They’ll cook just fine.
6) Spray a very light coat of olive oil over the top of the squash.
7) Sprinkle your spices, including the parmesan over the squash. Please login to comment and rate.